Customer Service Associate
Las Vegas - Nevada (NV), 89109
We are a brand new, fast-growing company looking for upbeat and well organized individuals to fulfill full-time Call Center Customer Service positions. Let’s Conquer Our Dreams Together!The ideal candidate will be bright, friendly, helpful, detail-oriented and able to multi-task. Candidates must be particularly confident in their communication skills and abilities to remain keenly calm and organized at all times in a high call volume environment. This individual should be able to work in a relaxed yet fast-paced environment and have the ability to prioritize work both with and without supervision. This full-time position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Base pay: $8.25/hour + Overtime ($12.38/hour) + Daily and Biweekly Bonuses up to $500
Pay Increase after 90 days
Full Time, Set Schedule
No Weekends or Holidays
Equal Opportunity – Employer
This full time position
Monday - Friday (Every other Friday Off)
7:55am to 5:00pm.
Paid training for this position
NO COLD CALLING!!!
Work directly with new and old clients via phone and email.
Absorb all company's information and be able to explain it appropriately and articulately.
Listen intently; take vivid notes when necessary, and have the ability to compute people's information correctly in order to deliver appropriate solutions.
Follow all clients to the completion of application and handle follow-up questions and concerns.
Customer service experience is required.
Punctuality and Professionalism.Mature and professional demeanor in person and on the phone.
Excellent verbal communication skills.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Fluency in English. Spanish is a plus.
Organized and able to handle extremely high volume phone calls.
Strong multi-tasking capability.Must be computer literate/Must be able to learn new programs quickly.
Able to represent the company and handle customers in a professional manner.
A team player.
Valid identity and employment documents.
Valid Nevada State ID card or Nevada Driver's License
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $8.25 to $9.90 /hour
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Communication method(s) used:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma