Supervisor, Stockroom - LAS
Las Vegas - Nevada (NV), 89119
Oversee daily stockroom operation, assign tasks and set priorities for stock clerks, Maintain stock levels by making sure all stockroom transactions are completed before materials are released. Guarantee prompt response for materials request and timely delivery to Technical Ops. Assure the best possible options for logistics movements, always observing time and cost. Responsible for Employee Relation issues within the Stock Clerks, Training and Coaching. Suggest stock levels and create requisitions for restock orders. Monitor completion of Stockroom Cycle counts.
- Schedule Maintenance, review and coordinate materials needed for set maintenance work.
- Shipping and Receiving, coordinate timely processing of materials movements.
- Stockroom Logs, review and confirm receiving records.
- Restock Orders, crate restock orders for stockroom supplies.
- Logistic Movements, coordinate all shipments required to support Technical Operations
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments.)
- High School or GED
- Able to lift 50lbs +.
- 1-2 years in a warehouse environment with supervisor duties, Aviation related a plus.
- Inventory Background preferred.
- Forklift driving experience preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication, able to read, send and execute instructions via email and memos.
- Proficient with computers, basic knowledge of word editing software, inventory sheets and email management.
- Warehouse Operations’ Knowledge, experienced with shipping, receiving and stocking practices.
- Hazardous Materials Shipping and Handling, knowledge of HAZCOM and general shipping procedures.
- Aviation Materials Knowledge, familiar with parts numbers, descriptions and handling.
- Stand during extended period of time.
- Endure temperature changes and outside work.
- Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you did not receive it.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and promote professional and career development for our team members.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other applicable employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a workplace free from harassment, discrimination, and retaliation because of age, sex (including pregnancy), race, national origin, disability, color, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.