Reno - Nevada (NV),
Bunzl Retail Services
Must apply directly at
Our warehouse in Reno NV has immediate openings for Stand Up Forklift Operators for 1st shift (5am-2pm).
As Bunzl grows, so does our demand for hardworking, dependable, passionate people to join our team. We pride ourselves in the work that we do every day and want you to feel valued and a part of our team. We know that our employees are our #1 asset and we seek to recruit and retain the best of the best. Are you ready to say I AM BUNZL?
Requirements to be successful:
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred, but not required
- Warehouse experience is preferred, but not required
- Lift heavy objects (up to 50 – 75 pounds) with or without reasonable accommodations for the entire shift
- Must have basic math skills; and be computer savvy
- Ability to observe all safety policies and procedures
- The drive to meet all productivity standards in a timely manner
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Team Player
- Willingness to work over-time as needed
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The perks of being a Bunzl employee don’t stop at being part of a great team or being valued as our #1 asset. We offer a full range of benefits to help our employees take care of themselves and their family today, tomorrow and for the future.
Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning & Hygiene, Food Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail, and Safety industries. We have grown both organically and through acquisitions to sales in excess of $10 billion. Bunzl North America is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. Bunzl North America owns and operates more than 100 warehouses and serves all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and parts of the Caribbean and Mexico. With more than 5,500 employees and 400,000 plus supplies, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America.
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits including a 401k with a company match.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- forklift: 1 year (Required)
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
- pallet jack