Receiver (8am - 4:30pm) - $18/hr
Reno - Nevada (NV),
Estimated salary $18 an hour
Are you ready for a career change? Join our team!
Imperial Supplies, a Grainger company, is a national distributor of quality maintenance products. Serving the fleet maintenance industry since 1958, Imperial has formed lasting relationships with customers by tailoring our services to meet their changing needs.
Now Hiring Receiver
- $18/hr and day 1 benefits including medical, dental, vision
- Monday - Friday (8am - 4:30pm), 18 days paid time off plus 6 paid holidays
- 6% company contribution to 401K with immediate investing
Under direct supervision, is responsible for receipt of all inbound goods and supplies arriving at the Distribution Center. Safely performs all stock movement and put away functions while ensuring accuracy of packing lists and purchase order receipts. Provides back up in the absence of the Receiving/Packaging Coordinator.
Learn more about this position! https://youtu.be/rCEf_ecgRnU
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Receive inbound materials from vendors and customer return stock using radio frequency scanners and keyboard data entry. Perform purchase order receipt and stock movement functions involved in bringing stock into inventory, producing the unit packaging tickets and lot registration.
- Unload and stage material within the receiving area using powered industrial equipment, put product away in in rack locations and note damaged product information delivery carrier’s paperwork
prior to unloading goods.
Enter purchase order and supplied packing list information into system.
Set-up packaging stations from receiving staging or from receipt goods storage locations.
Collaborate with Receiving Crew Leader or Coordinator on receipts, carrier or supplier variances.
Assist with inventory cycle counting using powered industrial equipment.
Assist with inventory discrepancy investigations relating to receipt variances. Notify Purchasing and Quality Assurance personnel about quality and damaged goods variations.
Observe all safety regulations and promote safe working habits.
Maintain good housekeeping and works to achieve the housekeeping goals set forth by Warehouse Supervision.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent and one year of general knowledge of distribution/manufacturing operations.
- High degree of mathematical skills, effective reading and writing skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy. Problem solving skills and ability to complete assigned responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Requires majority of time standing and walking.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. and operate heavy industrial equipment to a height of 40 feet above floor level.
Imperial is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.