Reno - Nevada (NV),
Lithia Auto Stores
Lithia Chrysler Jeep of Reno
Reliable. Motivated. Accountable.
Do these words describe you? If so, apply to our Lot Attendant position today! There's no better time to join us on the road to success!
We are committed to growing our company and Growing our People!
We are one of over 180 Lithia Motors dealerships nationwide. Come be a part of the Automotive Industry future with the Lithia Motors family, a Fortune 500 company. We are growing fast! And with growth comes opportunity. With dealerships in 18 states we can offer the right career path for you!
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
- Moves and works with vehicles to maintain vehicle display and support vehicle sales activities.
- Delivers vehicles to sites and locations as required.
- Monitor tire pressure of vehicles; add air and fuel as needed.
- Recognize general vehicle repairs and/or building maintenance and notify management.
- Prepare sold vehicles for delivery.
- Prioritize vehicles that need to be prepped for delivery or washed based on general appearance.
- Assist the shuttle driver as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans, with ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older.
- This is a driving position that requires an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.