FT Package Handler-Reno.NV
Reno - Nevada (NV),
It’s a great time to join OnTrac, we are hiring for one of our most important roles, Package Handlers! Come join us and work together as a team to ensure our customers get their packages on time! At OnTrac, we take pride in what we do and we have fun doing it!
What you can expect as a Package Handler at OnTrac:
- Fun work environment, opportunity for career advancement!
- Get paid weekly, staring pay is $15.00
- Receive 25 cent pay increases every 3* months up to 2* years!
- $100 monthly retention bonus from September to January 2020
- $100 per referral we hire!
- Career Path, many of our employees are promoted into lead or other operational roles!
- Teledoc – an easy way to speak to a doctor over the phone and receive medical advice and even prescriptions without having to go into the office!
- Paid sick leave and possible 401k contributions!
- Shift Times Include :
OFF Monday/Saturday Sunday 8am-5pm, Tuesday-Friday 10am-8pm
OFF Tuesday/Saturday Sunday 8am-5pm, Monday, Wednesday - Friday 10am-8pm
OFF Wednesday/Saturday Sunday 8am-5pm, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 10am-8pm
OFF Thursday/Saturday Sunday8am-5pm, Mon-Wednesday, Friday 10am-8pm
What you’ll do as a Package Handler at OnTrac:
- Help us maintain our safety-first mantra as we deliver packages on time for less.
- Offload all inbound packages and sort according to destination zip codes.
- Inspect packages, ensure they are not damaged.
- Have fun with teammates working together to achieve the same goal.
Whats not involved in being a Package Handler:
- No Picking
- No Packing
What you’ll need to do to join OnTrac:
- Apply today, speak to a Recruiter, tour the facility.
- Answer our behavioral based questions around safety and teamwork and possibly get hired quickly.
- Perform pre-employment testing which includes a background check.
- Come join the fun! Refer a friend and earn money!
Candidates must have the ability to read and understand English and apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form. The physical activity associated with this position is considered high. The employee will regularly lift, push, pull and/or move items averaging 50 pounds and occasionally up to 75. Candidates must be at least 18 years old, possess valid identification, and be able to pass a TSA screening. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of both.
This is a safety sensitive position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- One location
- Health insurance
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED