E-Commerce (Mon-Fri 8:30AM-5:00PM) Picker Associate
Reno - Nevada (NV), 89506
Sally Beauty Distribution Center (in Stead)
Are you looking for a great opportunity to grow your career with an industry leading company? Do you have Order Pulling and/or Packing experience? If so, we want you to join our team!!
We have immediate openings for:
Starting at $13.00 per hour and additional pay for related experience
Premium pay for working evening hours, and rate steps the first year for good performance.
Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc. is a global distributor and retailer offering professional beauty products to both retail consumers and salon professionals. Through the Sally Beauty Supply and Beauty Systems Group businesses, the Company sells and distributes through over 5,000 stores throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Chile, France, Canada, Mexico, Ireland, Netherlands, Spain, Germany, and Peru.
As an E-Commerce Picker/Packer, you will be responsible for filling orders in a safe, accurate and timely manner, according to the Company’s standard operating procedures, while maximizing productivity. In addition, this position requires you to maintain freight integrity, assist with organizing the warehouse and process facility orders in accordance with the needs of the business. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring all areas of work are done accurately to ensure optimal customer service.
- Maintaining a safe work environment; this includes but is not limited to, performing job functions in a safe manner and maintaining good housekeeping practices.
- Maintaining productivity and quality related standards based on assigned tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the capability to adjust to change and interruptions.
- Ability to lift 25-50 pounds
- Ability to lift and bend repetitively
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Good communication skill
- Basic computer skills but is willing to train
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, and 401(k) with company match
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
Drug-free employer. Pre-employment testing required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift