Albuquerque - New Mexico (NM), 87109
Lovelace Womens Hospital
Housekeeper/ Environmental Services (EVS) Tech, Full-Time job, Days, Albuquerque, NM
We are looking for an Environmental Services Tech to join our Housekeeping team in Albuquerque, NM.
This full time job is located at Lovelace Women’s Hospital , the first and only hospital in New Mexico dedicated to women’s health, offers a 53-bed advanced neonatal intensive care unit, a natural birthing center, an award-winning breast care center and the first robotic surgery program in the state recognized as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation.
Housekeeping/Enviromental Services Tech Job Responsibilities:
- The EVS Tech performs maintenance duties to include: mopping, finishing and buffing floors, vacuuming and shampooing carpets, cleaning and restocking of patient and resident rooms, nursing stations, lounges, restrooms, offices, clinic areas and any other areas assigned.
- Expected to adhere to policies procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
- Ability to read, write and understand detailed instructions
Why Lovelace Women’s Hospital?
- Robotic surgery program named a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation
- Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Breast Centers since 2015
- 2016-2018 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety
- Named to Modern Healthcare’s 100 Best Places to work 2008- 2017, 2019.
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
Environmental Services - Lovelace Womens Hospital
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.