Albuquerque - New Mexico (NM), 87109
Do you thrive sharing your vision of the company's brand with internal and external clients? Are you able to help audiences visualize the company's mission and value proposition through a well-aligned thought-leadership and content marketing strategy? If so, our growing Marketing Department is searching for the right individual to join our dynamic team and become our Project & Content Marketing Specialist! If you have a passion for creating meaningful content to engage, generate and nurture leads in support of the firm’s strategic plan, this may be the position you have been looking for. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively work in a demanding, deadline-driven environment with a client service and results-oriented focus.
- Oversee large-scale Marketing Department projects by managing all aspects of a project, from concept to completion, to ensure desired outcome is achieved on time and on budget.
- Develop detailed project timelines/work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Lead the strategic and tactical development of the Firm’s content and digital marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team and service department leaders to successfully implement an annual content marketing plan that addresses business goals and objectives for key services lines, industry niches and offices.
- Collaborate with Management and Human Resources teams to create and distribute all internal communications including corporate communications.
- Research, write and edit articles for, and oversee production and distribution of a variety of key publications.
- Manage all social media activities and growth by tracking, reporting and analyzing activities, including social media engagement and content effectiveness.
- Oversee the writing, editing and distribution of all content, including whitepapers, case studies, client testimonials, blog posts, newsletters and other forms of external communications.
- Manage the Firm blog, including reviewing all content that gets published, ensuring that all technical aspects work properly and analyzing content.
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness and efficiency of the website and all of its content.
- B-to-B marketing experience required; professional services industry preferred.
- Experience managing content and social media for B-to-B companies.
- Experience with Google Analytics, SEO, HTML and Adobe Creative Suite.
- 5 - 8 years: Marketing experience with project and content management.
- Bachelors or better in Marketing or related field
- Attention to detail
- Editing skills
- Effective written/verbal communication skills
- Leadership/Management Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Time management