Albuquerque - New Mexico (NM), 87123
Rocky Mountain RV and Marine
- Happy, friendly & upbeat personality (being an RVer is a Plus+!)
- Neat Appearance
- Detail Oriented
- Good communication skills & enjoy working with customers
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Medical and Dental plans
- Profit sharing plan
- 401(k) retirement savings
- Salary depending on experience
- Future cross training & promotion offered
- 3 Weeks Paid personal time after one year
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Greet customers in a prompt, friendly manner
- Moving RVs on the lot for display or delivery
- Assist in detailing RVs for display or delivery
- This is a full-time job and working Saturdays is required.
The person in this position must enjoy working with people and answering lots of questions from customers. They will be responsible for showing RV owners the features and systems of their RV and how to use them. Some experience and knowledge of RVs & travel trailers and how they function is a plus, but it is not required.
Rocky Mountain RV & Marine is an equal opportunity employer and a solid, New Mexico family owned and locally operated RV & Marine dealership with a #1 rated customer satisfaction index.
You may apply in person, or send an email to our Assistant General Manager, Bob Scholl to [email protected] No phone calls please.