Albuquerque - New Mexico (NM), 87123
Rocky Mountain RV and Marine
- Happy, friendly & upbeat personality (being an RVer is a Plus+!)
- Good communication skills & enjoys working with customers
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows & Office software
- Highly competitive wages based on experience
- Medical and Dental plans
- Profit sharing plan
- 401(k) retirement savings
- 3 weeks Paid personal time after one year
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Welcome customers in a prompt, friendly manner
- Initiate work orders and complete clerical process for work in progress to completion
- Complete warranty paperwork
- Post service employee time to work orders
- Maintain operational support for Service Department
- Manage files related to customer equipment sales & work orders
- Coordinate & monitor preventive maintenance logs and scheduled services
Ths is an excellent opportunity for a motivated person with a desire to serve our customers in a professional and pleasant manner. Experience is preferred, but it is not mandatory. If you like working with people, have a persuasive personality, enjoy solving problems and want a chance to increase your income, this could be a career position for you.
Rocky Mountain RV & Marine is an equal opportunity employer and a solid, New Mexico family owned and locally operated RV & Marine dealership with a #1 rated customer satisfaction index.
To apply, submit a resume or cover letter to our Service Manager, Bob Franklin [email protected] You may also stop by our dealership and fill out an application.