Outside Sales Representative
Albuquerque - New Mexico (NM),
Truly Nolen of America, Inc.
Are you looking for the benefits of joining an industry leader, with a high-charged energy-filled environment? Are you outgoing and driven and looking to further your career? Do you want to add value to the community around you? Are building relationships and solving problems your expertise? If you answered yes….then we want to meet you!
Base salary, guarantee plus unlimited commission, paid training, medical/dental/vision, 401k, PTO and more!
What will I be doing?
- You will be selling residential pest control and termite services for the world’s largest family-owned pest control company. Targeting our ideal client base you will Prospect, Inspect and Close new business.
- Prospecting for new customers to include pre-scheduled appointments and self-created leads, referrals, networking and community involvement.
- You will be inspecting the customer's homes inside and outside to include attics and crawl spaces.
- Based upon your findings, you will present a proposal outlining the services necessary to take care of the customer’s needs, closing sales and achieving sales goals!
What we are looking for?
- You are a true professional who is committed to working full time, who loves shaking hands, making friends and conversations easily.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work independently and have previous customer service experience.
- Because we give you a company vehicle, you do need to have a valid state driver’s license and a good driving record.
- What you don’t need to have is a background in Pest Control or in Sales (sales experience is great if you have it.) In fact, we’ll give you all the the training you need to be a success!
Why Join Our Team:
- In addition to working for an 80 year well-established company in a secure industry and our many perks, we also include IPAD, cellphone, President’s Club, recognition programs, ongoing incentive plans and continuous training and development! We also provide a branded company car and opportunity to grow your career! There’s one thing our partners all have in common: they found a career they never expected!
To learn more click here to hear our founder’s vision – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2MWv-S4968
Don’t apply if you’re don’t like being outdoors, are afraid of heights or small spaces (sometimes you’ll be looking in an attic, up on a ladder, and climbing through tight spaces).
SOUNDS LIKE ME…..what do I do now?
Click the apply to position button below to create a profile and apply to the position; it takes less than five minutes to complete. An actual person, not a screening program will review your information and contact you to start the interview process!