Field Service Hand
Carlsbad - New Mexico (NM), 88220
Washita Valley Enterprises, Inc.
Washita Valley Enterprises, Inc.has been a provider for oil and gas services for over 40 years: Providing field inspections, transportation, yard storage, and yard reclamation services. Our corporate headquarters is in Oklahoma City, OK. We have expanded to 12 locations nationwide. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, our commitment to safety and customer satisfaction.
Washita Valley Enterprises, Inc. is currently seeking multiple candidates for our CVD Crew based out of the Carlsbad, NM facility This is a Safety Sensitive position.
Field Crew Member Job Description
- Oilfield or construction experience a plus.
- No previous experience in pipe inspection required. On the job training.
- Be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic
- Clean and inspect pipe.
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting
- Withstand all weather conditions. This
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Pay Range pending experience:
- Travel within the state or into adjoining states.. This travel is rarely overnight. Or, you may work in Carlsbad yard.
- Must be within an hour commute of the Carlsbad facility to qualify for these positions.
- Criminal background check and drug screening required
- Ability to read, write, and speak well in English
- Understanding of proper use of hand toolls
- Push, Pull, Kneel, Bend, Lift, Squat 100 lbs or more
- Detail oriented
- Reliable Transportation to and from work
- 24/7 on call with assigned crew
- No set work hours, flexible schedule