Credit Counselor / Collections
New Mexico - New Mexico (NM),
Del Norte Credit Union
- Working knowledge of credit union collection practices, creditor rights and applicable laws
- Maintaining accurate and confidential information
- Performs duties with the highest level of discretion & integrity
- Detail-oriented; excellent verbal & written communication; exceptional problem-resolution, multi-tasking & time management
- Effectively works within a team environment
Credit Counselor (Collections Specialist)
Del Norte is committed to Improving Lives through demonstrated performance excellence.
Del Norte is seeking an experienced Credit Counselor to provide expert guidance and solutions to assist our members in meeting their obligations during times of financial difficulty. This individual’s primary function will be contacting members regarding loan & account delinquencies.
The ideal candidate demonstrates proficiency in the following skills sets:
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of one to three years’ experience in financial services, in a similar or related position.
Proficient in MS Office and Windows
Includes working some nights and Saturdays, as warranted.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits package.
Qualified candidates must complete an online application at www.dncu.org
No Phone Calls Please