Materials Coordinator- Warehouse
Roswell - New Mexico (NM), 88201
Lovelace Regional Hospital
Materials Coordinator- Warehouse, Materials Management, Full-Time, Days, Roswell, NM
We are looking for a Materials Coordinator- Warehouse to join our Materials Management team in Roswell, NM.
This full-time job is located at Lovelace Regional Hospital provides 24/7 emergency services, intensive care, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, surgical services and birthing services for Roswell and the surrounding community. Lovelace’s presence in Roswell also includes a primary and specialty care clinic to allow us to better serve the residents of southeast New Mexico.
Materials Coordinator- Warehouse Job Responsibilities:
- Provides supply distribution support through maintaining commodity par locations, processing non-stock order requisitions, and receiving goods.
- Maintains warehouse and commodity par locations, including accurate replenishment, organization, labeling systems, and periodic par evaluations and adjustments.
- Processes non-stock order requisitions accurately and timely. Follows up as needed; works effectively with purchasing.
- Follows procedures for accurate receiving and delivering of shipments. Reconciles paperwork and issues to completion.
Materials Coordinator- Warehouse Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent, some post- secondary education desired
- One (1) year of related warehouse, inventory or customer service experience
- Computer Literacy, to include MS Office (Word, Outlook and Excel)
- Ability to review information and take action, good communication and problem solving skills
- Named to Becker’s Hospital Review’s list of 100 Hospital with Great Neurosurgery and Spine Programs
- Truven Health Analytics named Lovelace Health System among the top 20 percent of health systems in the country, and is the only health system recognized for this honor in New Mexico
- Named one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Review
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
Materials Management - Lovelace Regional Hospital
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.