Member Experience Branch Manager - Midtown
Santa Fe - New Mexico (NM), 87507
Del Norte Credit Union
Estimated salary $13 an hour
Member Experience Branch Manager
Del Norte Credit Union is seeking a dynamic Member Experience Branch Manager to improve the lives of others through demonstrating performance excellence.
Del Norte Credit Union is seeking an experienced candidate for a Member Experience Branch Manager position at our Midtown branch located in Santa Fe. The primary role of this position is to assist Del Norte Credit Union in living out its mission of improving lives as a financial cooperative by possessing a passionate devotion to providing outstanding and empathetic service to Del Norte Credit Union members and fellow teammates. In this position you will develop a highly effective team of employees and develop each employee to their highest potential through coaching and leadership. In addition, this position will direct the operations of the branch, ensuring the branch meets organizational, financial, operations, service, and growth plans.
Job duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- In support of the Credit Union's performance excellence initiatives all managers are expected to take ownership of several strategically important responsibilities including:
1. Managing their staff in alignment with the credit union's management philosophy.
2. The identification and implementation of training and development needs for everyone in their department, including cross-training and succession planning.
3. Building and managing vendor relationships including costs, risks and timely review of contracts for assigned vendors.
4. Compliance with all related policies, procedures and regulations; the documentation and improvement of
5. Serving on cross functional project teams and making sure that all associated tasks are completed timely.
- Three years to five years of similar or related experience.
- (1) A two-year college degree, or (2) completion of a specialized certification or licensing, or (3) completion of specialized training courses conducted by vendors, or (4) job-specific
skills acquired through an apprenticeship program.
- Work involves extensive personal contact with others and is of a personal or sensitive nature. Motivating, influencing, and/or training others is key at this level. Outside contacts
become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary and often requires the ability to influence and/or sell ideas
or services to others.
- Must demonstrate solid leadership and member service skills; excellent communication and problem resolution skills.