Santa Fe - New Mexico (NM), 87508
Santa Maria El Mirador
Estimated salary $15 an hour
The Job Coach provides direct training and support services to participants primarily on the job and documents services as specified in the Individualized Service Plan (ISP). The Job Coach is also responsible to help locate and maintain competitive jobs in the community and to provide quality liaison between the employer and Easter Seals El Mirador.
- High School or GED
- Valid New Mexico Driver's License
- Ability to pass New Mexico Caregivers Criminal History Screening
- Implement each participant’s Supported Employment portion of the ISP.
- Help to identify and establish community employment sites.
- Perform work site
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- 25% (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative