Taos - New Mexico (NM), 87571
El Monte Sagrado Living Resort
Are you motivated and passionate? Do you have a sense of fun? Are you enthusiastic about serving others and applying your individual creativity at work every day? Are you a team player? -then, you just found your perfect match!
The Beverage Supervisor/Mixologist with El Monte Sagrado is responsible for supervising Beverage outlet operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while working with the team to ensure departmental targets are met.
What will I be doing?
As Beverage Supervisor/Mixologist, you are responsible for supervising Beverage operations in the outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. You will also be required to communicate and delegate tasks to the team to ensure departmental targets are achieved. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise Beverage Outlet operations
- Communicate and delegate tasks to the team
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Represent needs of the team
- Assist F&B management with training and development of team members
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist in Banquets Department wherever necessary
What are we looking for?
A Beverage Supervisor/Mixologist serving El Monte Sagrado are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous F&B experience
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Fostering a creative environment behind the bar
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in hotel industry
- Previous experience in supervising and/or delegation
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Must be able to work AM/PM ,Weekends and Holidays.
- Must have an Alcohol Certification.