Asheville - North Carolina (NC),
- Manage daily administration and oversight of the offices within the division, including confidential and time-sensitive information.
- Prioritize daily schedule and other issues for the Vice Chancellor. This includes calendar management, preparation of materials for meetings, and providing status updates regarding ongoing issues or questions.
- Function as Office Manager for the division; develop and recommend office procedures and systems. Schedule and process travel, monitor division budgets, process financial transactions, draft correspondence, monitor reporting requirements.
- Schedule, coordinate, prepare agendas, draft and finalize presentation materials, identify and secure logistic requirements and technology needs for meetings.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, report on progress and potential issues, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Answer phones, greet visitors, and handle incoming and outgoing mail and communications, provide assistance using independent judgment to determine those requiring priority attention.
- Provide professional interaction with the public, university community, university administrators, community leaders, UNC System Office, state agencies, etc.
- Compose correspondence and documents, maintain basic spreadsheets and updates to on-line systems, provide data entry assistance to division as needed.
- Record minutes and maintain records from meetings such as Board of Trustees, committee meetings, divisional meetings, etc.
- Maintain and update division and departmental websites.
High school diploma or equivalency and three years of progressively responsible administrative/office management experience; or Associate?s degree in secretarial science, business administration, or a related discipline and one year of progressively responsible administrative/office management experience; or Bachelor?s degree, preferably in business administration or a related discipline; or equivalent combination of training and experience. All degrees must be received from appropriately accredited institutions.
12/06/2019 11:37 AM
American Recovery & Reinvestment Act Funded: