Packaging Machine Operator
Cary - North Carolina (NC), 27513
Join us as a Packaging Machine Operator in one of our state-of-the-art baking/production facilities! To be successful in this role, you could certainly use two scoops of communication skills and a bowl full of detail while preparing some of the world most favorite product for shipment. You will also collaborate with many diverse people and perspectives, and be a part of the united values and winning culture. At Kellogg’s we eat what we like and we do what we love.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Packing with Care – preparing our finished product in accordance with prescribed packaging procedures while producing high quality packing of finished goods
- Technical and Manual Machine Operating – work with computer-controlled equipment or more mechanically based machines to make sure they are set up properly, working well, and producing quality product.
- Managing Machine Performance - make sure machines are stocked and working at full capacity, maintained well and perform periodic checks while inspecting product
- Following Best Practices – preparing equipment for production while adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices while using safety precautions
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Basic computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to operate machinery
- Physically must be able to stand for long hours and be able to lift at or above waist at a maximum of fifty pounds
- Previous experience in a manufacturing setting or a related position
- Experience in the food manufacturing industry
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. Don’t forget to add your resume - we want to see what great ingredients you have to offer! To connect and learn more about our Kellogg culture, click on the link below:
Kellogg Stories and News
Kellogg Stories and News
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link
GROW With Us.
Job Function Manufacturing
Primary Location USA-NC-Cary
Job Type Hourly Paid
Closing Date Jan 11, 2020, 10:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance No