CORPORATE TALENT ACQUISITION RECRUITER
Charlotte - North Carolina (NC), 28217
A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you’ve been hungry and away from home, chances are you’ve tasted Compass Group’s delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
Come join Compass as a Talent Acquisition Recruiter supporting corporate!
In this role, you will establish effective relationships with internal customers, internal associates applying for positions and external candidates. Provide sufficient customer service to internal customers through effective recruitment tools to satisfy open position requirements and potential new business. Maintain network with colleges and associations. Weekly reporting of recruitment activities. Daily duties include: posting advertisements; sourcing across multiple channels including all Social Media, and Databases, interviewing, screening and presenting potential candidates to hiring managers; following up with candidates and hiring managers; salary negotiations; conducting employment and reference checking; and various other recruiting activities.
- Excellent Customer Service
- Self-sufficient work ethic, be entrepreneurial in nature, and self-motivated
- Have the experience to qualify candidates by interviewing and presenting candidates to hiring managers according to OFCCP laws
- Ability to work with a closely integrated team
- Enthusiastic, energetic, persuasive, competitive and outgoing personality
- Ability to write compelling employment ads
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and facilitation skills are essential
- Deep Social Media data mining and engagement skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Experience in gathering and presenting analytical information to clients and business partners
- Must possess very strong personal standards of ethics and integrity
- Minimum of 3 years of recruiting experience, full life cycle perferred
- Previous experience as an in-house recruiter with high-volumes in a dynamic environment (Agency experience working on high-level roles, a plus)
- Demonstrated experience in leveraging social media tools, such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc… as a candidate identification and development tools
- Expert knowledge of the internet, search engines, networking sites, job boards, and industry associations/niche web sites
- Proven, effective interpersonal skills, able to present information, influence decisions and work with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills required including proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and Applicant Tracking Systems (SAP SuccessFactors experience a plus)
- Experience working with diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Have the experience to qualify candidates by interviewing and presenting candidates according to OFCCP laws. Ability to leverage OFCCP regulations in the recruitment process.
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 357744
SARAH M POMINVILLE