Outside Sales - Experience with Signs and Graphics - South C...
Charlotte - North Carolina (NC), 28217
FASTSIGNS Charlotte / Rock Hill
As an Outside Sales Representative, your primary responsibility will be to sell our comprehensive solutions to medium and large size businesses. You will develop and achieve sales goals and quota by consistently performing the required daily activities to build a robust pipeline of qualified business. Our ideal Outside Sales Representative is an outgoing, focused, and motivated individual with excellent listening skills who can deliver an extraordinary customer experience. We are looking for individuals with a strong desire to succeed, the ability to develop lasting relationships, and the skills to close sales through a consultative sales approach. Prior Signs and Visual Graphics experience is highly desired. If this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for, then we encourage you to click Apply now!
FASTSIGNS® locations are independently owned and operated.
- Develops and maintains a database of qualified leads using proven sales strategies/techniques
- Builds and fosters relationships and a network of referrals in the local community to create new opportunities for revenue growth
- Maintains accurate documentation for sales and prospecting activities and provides status reports as needed
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients using various products and Brand Standards
- Develop and present estimates and proposals, and associated client/project documents
- Work collaboratively with graphic designers, internal production staff, and vendor/partners to design and deliver graphics and signage solutions
- Identifies and resolves customer satisfaction issues
- High school diploma or GED required, associates or bachelors degree is a plus
- At least one year of business-to-business outside sales experience
- Proven experience achieving goals and business objectives
- Fundamental understanding of sales skills and techniques
- Able to work without direct supervision
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior relationship building, networking, and customer service skills
- Able to effectively and efficiently organize, prioritize, and manage clients, team members, and work
- Proficient computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Valid driver's license
- You will be eligible for company paid holidays and earn company paid vacation.
- You will be eligible to participate in the optional company medical benefits program.
- Sales support materials and FASTSIGNS training will be provided consistent with your role and career development plans.