Turf Sales Rep 3
Charlotte - North Carolina (NC), 28217
J. R. Simplot Company
To develop and implement the marketing plan needed for the successful entry into the commercial turf business for Simplot Turf & Horticulture, in the respective area chosen.
- Work with Simplot Partner warehouse supervisors, Simplot Seed, and Simplot Fertilizer warehouse managers to ensure knowledge on product lines.
- Examine and survey the existing products being marketed in the commercial landscape and turf grass area.
- Develop a target market for distribution of the Simplot Seed, Fertilizer, and Turf products.
- Call on existing and potential users of Simplot Turf products. Assist in-house warehouse sales and coverage.
- Associate's Degree (A.A. or equivalent)
- Three plus years related experience and/or training.
- Knowledge of Simplot Turf Products and equipment.
- Combination of education, training and/or experience will be considered for this position.
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit www.simplot.com/careers
- Select Job Search
- Select Current
Please prepare a cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications and submit with your resume via our online application process described above. For best results, please upload your resume as a Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF document. This process includes additional job-relevant questions, so plan on at least 20 minutes when you apply.
When a position is in the interview stage or has been filled, it will no longer appear on our Simplot Careers website. If you experience any technical difficulties when applying through our online system, please contact the JRS Talent and Culture department for assistance at [email protected]
**The J.R. Simplot Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status.**