Charlotte - North Carolina (NC),
NTT DATA Services
Req ID: 78461
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Project Manager to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
- Risk & Issue Management - Develops and manages project risk and issue management plans. Analyzes risks by probability and severity to assess their impact on project delivery. Implements procedures to mitigate risk threats. Utilizes available tools for identifying and tracking issues such as the Delivery Risk Assessment, risk workshops.
- Quality Management – Defines processes and standards around governance, communication, and quality. Develops deliverable acceptance plans and criteria.
- Implementation and Transition Management - Creates transition plan, identifies lessons learned, and applies the lessons learned to future projects.
- Integration Management - Identifies and manages project and program interdependencies.
- Balance stakeholder needs and effectively negotiate tradeoffs between scope, schedule, and budget. Balance needs of multiple stakeholders and gains buy-in from groups who may be resistant to change.
- Documents client organization's direction, structure, business processes and requirements.
- Liaison between the business and development teams throughout the project.
- Analyzes business requirements to understand the business needs and to determine how the application can best function to fulfill those needs
- Proposes solutions to problems and considers timeliness, effectiveness, and practicality in addressing client needs.
- Understands project plans and is able to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines.
- Adheres to and facilitates project standards.
- Provides a business or process perspective during design reviews.
- Accurately employs methodology and documentation tools.
- Establishes responsible deadlines and personal work plans and manages time effectively.
- Participates in change control process throughout the project.
- Contributes to continuous improvement and proactively supports knowledge sharing within the team and across Technology.
- Proactively carries out project support /administrative functions.
- Solid understanding and demonstrated Project Management
- Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to learn subject matter quickly
- Experience in developing risk mitigation plans
- Familiarity with financial services business and organization change
- Flexible and adaptive, able to work in ambiguous situations
- Understand the relationship of their project(s) to the overall program
- Strong analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Strong ability to motivate, direct and lead others.
- PMP/CAPM certification suggested but not required
- 5+ years of project management disciplines, best practices and artifacts
- 5+ years of risk and regulatory experience
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.