Charlotte - North Carolina (NC), 28227
Vibe Restaurants | Little Caesars
Estimated salary $8 - $10 an hour
As the fastest growing pizza chain in the U.S., there’s no denying that Little Caesars is doing something right. We’re an international brand that’s a household name and a front-of-mind decision when you’ve got pizza on the brain.
We’ve grown tremendously since opening the first store in 1959 – and we’re still growing. But, at the end of the day, our success as a big-town name is because of our focus on small town values.
As a Shift Leader for Little Caesars, you will be responsible for the overall shift operations, guest experience, sales performance, and execution of brand excellence in a store. In the absence of the manager, the shift leader effectively leads the team to execute great guest service and follows operating policies and procedures.
- Lead team members on shifts, including assigning tasks (cleaning, line duties, opening/closing duties), providing feedback and training
- Utilize the huddle board to effectively position the teamKnow and support appropriate personnel policies, labor laws and safety procedures
- Ensure all security procedures are executed (safe procedures, open/close procedures etc.)
- Transition into opening/closing duties
- Make guests really happy by providing great guest service
- Resolve guest
- Great communication skills to communicate effectively with guests and co-workers
- Must have a positive attitude and ethics which support our values and culture
- Must be a strong team player
- Ability to train and coach others
- Ability to stand/walk for up to 8-10 hours per day
- The ability to lift up to 55 pounds.
- The ability to push and pull up to 55 pounds.
- The ability to squat or crouch to lift items from floor level.
- Ability for twisting of the back up to 90 degrees left and right.
- Ability for bending of the back up to a minimum of 90 degrees to lift objects from the floor