Insights & Empathy Consultant 3
Charlotte - North Carolina (NC),
Estimated salary $39,004 - $45,494 a year
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) is one of the United States' leading providers of financial and investment services. WIM provides a full range of personalized wealth management, investment, and retirement products and services to meet clients' unique needs and help them achieve financial goals. Our mission is to help clients pursue their financial goals with confidence. We accomplish this by building enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful, and objective advice. Developing individualized plans for clients to help meet their financial objectives. Helping clients build, manage, preserve, and transition their financial resources and wealth.
This role on the Insights & Empathy sub-team within User-Centered Design & Innovation in the Digital Product Development group is responsible for both planning and executing research for service, technology, and strategy projects. The individual will collaborate with business, design, and technology partners as they propose and carry out all aspects of UX research.
Consults on a variety of complex functions within the Digital environment. Provides development and execution consultation for digital business plans, programs, and initiatives. These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, and analytics/research or product management. Works independently on most initiatives and may provide direction to junior staff on less complex digital initiatives. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain research plans/time lines
- Coordinate and conduct all user recruiting for research activities
- Identify target users and associated criteria needed for recruiting
- Engage various partner teams on gathering and approval of user lists
- Track and manage recruiting activities for each study and down to the participant level (i.e., tracking project, who was contacted, who participated, etc.)
- Create discussions guides for research sessions
- Facilitate/moderate user-centered design research activities such as: Interviews, Usability Testing, Focus Groups, Card Sorting, Contextual Inquiry,
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting demonstrated through work or military experience
- Agile experience
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Good project management skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to understand project goals rooted in complex subject matter, and propose research activities to support
- Ability to lead a research program in a fast-paced and, at sometimes, ambiguous environment
- Ability to plan, execute, and manage a variety of qualitative and quantitative user research techniques
- Ability to perform light-moderate statistical analysis on research data
- Ability to quickly understand concepts and contribute value
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively take direction and work somewhat autonomously while staying on task
- Ability to balance multiple efforts at once, and track and communicate them appropriately
- Strong conceptual skills (i.e., deciphering whiteboard diagrams and pencil sketches)
- Comfort with frequent iteration to designs based on feedback from users and business partners
- A continued curiosity in subjects related to design and technology
- Ability to moderate and lead meetings effectively, with partners and users located remotely, via email and phone
- Ability to work effectively with partners located remotely via email and phone
- Must be able to work comfortably on a PC
- Experience moderating collaboration workshops
- Previous large company experience is a huge plus
- Brokerage/banking experience is a plus, but not required
- Previous experience consulting with a product team (either internally or externally)
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
MO-Saint Louis: 2801 Market St - Saint Louis, MO