Durham - North Carolina (NC),
Epiphany Healthcare is seeking to hire a person with Medical I.T. experience who has a passion for workflow, is organized, and provides excellent customer service.
This person will perform the task of supporting our software on a client's site and will work closely technical staff to correctly trouble shoot and configure the product for the site's requirements.
Applicants should possess the ability to think about systems conceptually and not simply perform rote procedures to solve problems. The applicant should have strong time management skills, attention to detail, and a desire to complete projects on time.
This position is a blend of technical knowledge, project management aptitude, and sincere customer service.
Be first level triage for live customer install base following standard operating procedure guidelines. Manage day to day case loads and
- XSL - understand how to create and edit XSL style sheets at an intermediate level
- Windows Server 2008R2 and 2012- be generally familiar with access control lists, services, and group/local policies
- Knowledge of computer networking and related troubleshooting - be able to diagnose a networking issue and coordinate solutions with a site's I.T. staff
- HL7 configuration - understand basic 2.x message structure and workflow
- IIS 7.x - be generally familiar with administering and troubleshooting a website installation
- The position is located in Durham, NC and is not compatible with telecommuting. Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Epiphany offers an excellent compensation package with benefits.