Full-Time Center Associate
Durham - North Carolina (NC), 27705
The UPS Store 5945
The Center Associate delivers world-class customer service to all retail customers by receiving and processing packages for courier shipment and operating copiers, fax machines, binding equipment, laminating machines, and point-of-sale devices. The Associate expertly advises our valued customers by providing accurate information on our array of products, services, and best-value options and exhibits confidence by knowing best practices related to the industry.
The ideal candidate has previous retail sales experience, strong computer and internet skills, a high school diploma or GED, a friendly and genuinely helpful demeanor, and a professional appearance. He or she must be a fast learner who makes an effort to learn all aspects of the business in the shortest possible time.
- Delivers outstanding customer service to walk-in customers and telephone
- High school diploma or GED required
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- Outstanding phone skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including spelling and math
- Prompt, reliable, and responsible
- Able to lift 40+ pounds
- Excellent Advancement Opportunities