Tools and Parts Attendant
Elizabeth City - North Carolina (NC),
DynCorp International LLC.
The Tools and Parts Attendant receives, stores, and issues hand tools, machine tools, dies, replacement parts, shop supplies and equipment, such as measuring devices, in an industrial establishment.
- Keep records of tools issued to and returned by workers, searches for lost or misplaced tools
- Prepare periodic inventory or keeps perpetual inventory and requisitions stock as needed.
- Unpack and store new equipment.
- Visually inspect tools or measures with micrometer for wear or defects and reports damaged or worn-out equipment to superiors.
- May coat tools with grease or other preservative, using a brush or spray gun
- May attach identification tags or engrave identifying information on tools and equipment using electric marking tool.
- Perform other qualified duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of supply procedures.
- Ability to read and interpret typewritten print.
- Ability to use a computer, familiarity with Microsoft Office tools.
- Must be able to work day or night shift.
- Specialized training or tool room experience preferred.
Experience & Education
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Completion of a specialized training school is desirable.
- One (1) or more years’ experience as a tool and parts clerk preferred
- Maintenance, mechanic, or general tool experience preferred
- Must be able to work day or night shift
- Specialized training or tool room experience preferred
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- May be required to carry, push or pull up to 50 pounds.
- Must be eligible for a security clearance if required.
- May work in Aircraft maintenance hangar or outside n varying weather conditions.
- Required to climb, stand, stoop, bend, stretch, crouch and work in tiring and uncomfortable position.
- Frequently lifts parts and equipment up to 20 pounds.
- No travel required
Aviation / Support (Full-time)
Job Posting Dec 12, 2019, 7:25:37 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing