Greensboro - North Carolina (NC), 27407
- Provide a world-class customer experience. Utilize a proven sales process to discover each customer's unique sleep needs and lead them through a selection of Sleep Number products that will deliver "the best sleep of their life."
- Build relationships with customers. Proactively and effectively communicate product features and benefits, as well as promotional information. Provide timely, relevant follow up.
- Demonstrate a tenacious drive for results. Be accountable for becoming a trusted, successful "Sleep Expert" and consistently exceeding sales goals.
- Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills; ability to make a connection with a diverse array of customers.
- Prior experience in a customer- facing role, preferably high-end sales.
- A commitment to professional appearance and attitude; willingness to represent the brand with integrity at all times.
- Adept at using technology required for store operations (e.g., POS systems) and sales presentations (e.g., Interactive demonstrations,
iPad, apps); technology and gators and early adopters preferred.
Able to adapt and grow in a changing, fast-paced work environment. Genuine desire to grow and learn, as well as contribute positively to a team-oriented work environment. Motivated by a pay-for-performance compensation plan. Ability to work a flexible schedule; typical retail hours to include evenings and weekends. Minimum H. S. Diploma or equivalent required. Additional education and training preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- High-end Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Store Manager