Community Technical Analyst
Matthews - North Carolina (NC), 28105
Acts Retirement-Life Communities
Join our team at Acts Retirement-Life Communities!
Acts has been setting the standard for excellence in senior retirement living since 1972, with a vision founded in faith and guided by a commitment to integrity and loving kindness. The philosophy of Acts, which guides our relationship with our employees, is based upon confidence in and respect for the dignity and individuality of each employee.
If you’d like to contribute to our vision, we’d like to speak with you!
Acts is currently seeking qualified candidates for our Community Technical Analyst position. In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with assigned communities as liaison between the Communities and the Acts IT department. You will maintain weekly visits to the Communities in a support role; working to establish and maintain a working IT Plan for the Communities.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Performs direct on-site support for staff and residents
- Support community resident and employee town halls.
- Support IT projects as they affect community operations.
- Attend weekly IT and Resident Technology Amenities meetings.
- Performs hardware replacement when required of PC’s, laptops, iPads, networking and other related equipment.
- Provide required education of technology when needed, either directly or through support for both resident and staff.
- Maintains healthy working relationship with all internal customers: Executive Directors, Administrators, other community staff, Corporate, and Acts IT.
- Must be willing to travel.
Critical Skills and Knowledge Necessary:
- Associates/bachelor’s degree and/or 6+ years of working experience in the technology field.
- Work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Intermediate desktop computer skills.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Ability to respond effectively and intelligently to support calls.
- Good working knowledge of public relations skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
At Acts, you can build a challenging and rewarding career with competitive benefits, and a full range of opportunities for professional growth.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time