AI/Big Data Customer Solution Product Manager
Morrisville - North Carolina (NC),
Lenovo is looking for an entrepreneurial, highly self-motivated, visionary Product Owner that is passionate about Artificial Intelligence / Big Data and the opportunity it provides to deliver innovative and differentiated solutions to our customers. As a Product Owner, you are a pragmatic visionary who can understand and translate customer needs (sometimes before the customers themselves realize they have that need) into requirements that drive the development of an AI based software platform solution.
Product Manager is a leading role in our Cloud Software business transformation, and a key part of software product leadership team. You are an experienced Product Owner with a proven record of leading and driving successful software products/solutions, a skilled Scrum practitioner, and have the ability to think outside the box to create innovative and differentiated solutions that will shake the technology market.
The Product Manager is responsible to lead and drive the product vision, roadmap and development including the coordination with key stakeholders within Lenovo and outside partners. This includes a close collaboration with development teams to align User Stories and product requests with business value while ensuring that the customer needs are met. You are interfacing with the customers, field representatives, marketing, and executive leadership and represent the voice of the customer. You are also responsible to evangelize the product vision and strategy inside and outside the Lenovo. As a Product Owner, you will also own responsibility for the go-to-market plan and final release approval based on product quality & feature acceptance criteria to ensure we deliver the best experience possible for our customers. In addition to Product delivery performance, you are assuming fiscal responsibility and as a product business owner you will deliver Business Cases and manage your products P/L statement.
- Resident expert in AI/Big Data solutions with the detailed knowledge of state of the art technologies and products in this domain including competitive landscape
- Owns the product vision, strategy, Business Case and competitive analysis
- Owns the product roadmap and can identify and document Use Cases and User Stories that will define product delivery priorities and
- 3+ years of Product Management / Product Owner experience for software products/solutions
- Experience with Agile software development (familiarity with JIRA / Confluence preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience driving complex software solutions that requires influencing cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, hands-on individual
- Demonstrated commitment to learning about AI through your own initiatives through courses, books, or side projects.
- Basic statistics skills acquired through academic study (i.e. math, computer science, engineering, economics, physics) or comparable work experience.
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Azure, or similar), microservices architecture, and container management (Docker/Kubernetes) strongly desired.
- Domestic and International travel up to 25%
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.