Brand Governance Manager
Morrisville - North Carolina (NC),
Lenovo is a US$50B Fortune Global 500 company, with over 57,000 employees and operating in 180 markets worldwide. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that create a more inclusive, trustworthy, and sustainable digital society. It is the role of the WW brand team to drive this vision through the organization and into the market, with the goal to establish Lenovo as a global innovation leader.
The Lenovo worldwide brand team is seeking a Brand Manager who will drive brand consistency and impact globally. Lenovo’s brand ecosystem is complex and varied, and this role will assist in developing brand architecture, strategy, and guidance. The brand manager will also drive adoption through training and communications. The role will demonstrate success by helping to build a consistent, clear Lenovo brand presence in the marketplace.
This role is within the WW Marketing organization and will report to the Senior Brand
- Working with lines of business on brand identity and brand architecture
- Providing guidance on executing against identity and architecture
- Developing a network of brand advocates globally
- Developing and managing brand training for employees and Lenovo vendors
- Managing communications on brand topics
- Five-plus years of experience in brand management or closely related marketing role
- Demonstrated ability to turn strategy into action
- Clear, informative writing ability
- Comfort with presenting and exercising influence
- Experience working in a global or otherwise diverse, complex organization
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.