Field Sales Territory Manager - North Carolina - Auris Healt...
North Carolina - North Carolina (NC),
Auris Health Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for a Field Sales Territory Manager to cover the North Carolina geography.
Auris Health, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is transforming medical intervention. By combining advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation and data science, Auris is building a platform technology capable of expanding the applicability of robotics to a spectrum of medical procedures. Learn more about Auris Health at https://www.aurishealth.com/.
As a Field Sales Territory Manager, this individual will serve as the point person for end to end commercialization, including sales, support and capital program management for all Auris Surgical Robotics Technologies. The Field Sales Territory Manager will be primarily responsible for developing and executing business plans for assigned territories, leading clinical and technical product discussions and demonstrations as part of the sales process, presenting customers with various capital equipment service, financing and sales options, managing any post-sales installation and will support after sales adoption and utilization of Auris Surgical Robotics products, including educating physicians and staff on the use of the products.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute quarterly business plans which achieve capital equipment and disposable sales revenue targets within the assigned geographical territory.
- Maintain a detailed, frequently updated and strategic business plan for the territory.
- Present realistic sales forecasts to sales management on a consistent basis.
- Develop relationships with both clinical as well as economic champions at new and existing customers to best understand customer needs, capital buying cycle, capital funding options outside of the capital budget cycle and identifying new technology acquisition processes.
- Lead product technical and clinical demonstrations to ensure eventual sales and adoption of Auris Surgical Robotics technologies.
- Present and negotiate capital pricing and program performance terms with the customer in collaboration with the sale management team that achieve mutually desirable outcomes for all parties.
- Implement post sales installation, implementation and adoption protocol in collaboration with the sales team and service team to achieve the desired business objective of the deal.
- Support new customers in clinical adoption of Auris Surgical Robotics technologies.
- Work with the customer to ensure customer can achieve their clinical and economic goals with the new technology and overall customer satisfaction driving higher customer utilization rates.
- Must develop and maintain expert level knowledge of all Auris Surgical Robotics products and demonstrate a firm grasp of industry trends, understanding of market trends and develop strategies to stay ahead of the competition.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, And Experience:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years of Capital Equipment or C-Suite medical device sales experience is required.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and communicate technical product as well as clinical knowledge of disease states to physicians and economic buyers is a must.
- The ability to travel extensively up to 75%, including overnight travel within the assigned territory is a must for the role.
- Required to work in a hospital, ASC setting, attending live patient cases as when required as part of the job and wear necessary protective gear (i.e. lead aprons, masks, etc.).
- Self-starter who performs well with autonomy and problem solver who can think critically in high pressure environments.
- Works well with the team and frequently shares sales strategies key learning with sales management and with peers.
- Receptive to constructive feedback and collaborates and works well within a matrix team environment.
- Proven ability to articulate customer needs and feedback to the entire organization as needed.
- Must be highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously and effectively prioritize projects and tasks.
- Ability to communicate at a high level and high frequency level on a daily basis with sales management and the broader organization.
- Ability to work in a regulated environment in compliance to ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 820.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-North Carolina-
Auris Health, Inc. (6267)