Raleigh - North Carolina (NC), 27617
About us: Since 1962, Southern Industrial has helped install and maintain the manufacturing and industrial base that has fueled growth across the Southeast
We have grown from a Carolinas-based crane and rigging company into the leading provider of turn-key industrial construction and plant maintenance services in the Southeast.
As part of EMCOR Group, Southern Industrial's ability to serve our customers is enhanced by EMCOR's financial strength and national presence.
- Manage activities of General Foreman and assigned craft workers.
- Establish and adjusts work sequences to meet construction schedule, using knowledge of capacities of equipment and assigned personnel.
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, and job orders as needed for area of supervision.
- Maintains time records.
- Interpret company policies to workers, and enforces safety regulations.
- Study schedules and estimate worker-hour requirements for completion of job.
- Analyze and resolve work problems.
- Coordinate the movement of equipment and material according to visual signals and directions.
- Detect, recognize and respond to dangerous conditions or situations.
- Perform frequent safety inspections of work area, equipment, tools, and employees in accordance with SIC policy to ensure compliance with government regulations, customer requirements, and SIC’s safety program.
- Appropriate journeyman experience required.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Significant travel may be required.
- Performs other duties as required.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled