Field Service Technician I
Raleigh - North Carolina (NC),
Field Service Technician I - 19126264
Hillrom is a $2.8B leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, surgical products and information technology solutions. Hillrom's comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.
The primary duties of a Medical Equipment Service Representative involve client facing customer service and minor medical equipment repairs.
- Responsible for the pick-up and delivery of medical equipment, using a company provided vehicle to customer facilities
- Periodically work on an on-call rotation that involves a 24/7/365 operation
- Responsible for direct customer contact
- Frequent patient handling
- Responsible for minor repairs and routine part upgrades
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license and driving record
- Basic mathematical skills – addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Technical or Trade School training
- DOT physical card (assistance is provided)
- Experience with FDA regulated products
- Experience in customer service
- Responsible for adhering to Hillrom Safety Procedures.
- Must wear personal protective equipment including but not limited to safety shoes, eye protection, gloves, and protective clothing. All equipment is provided.
- Frequently works in environments where biohazards could be present. i.e. Hospitals, Service Centers, and Depots.
Hillrom is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Job: Technical Service
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Raleigh
Posting Entity: Hillrom