Call Center Representative
Raleigh - North Carolina (NC), 27606
Liberty Healthcare Corporation
Due toorganizational growth, Liberty Healthcare Corporation of North Carolina is now hiring for a Call Center Representative position.
This full-time position is based in Liberty’s office located at 5540 Centerview Drive in Raleigh, NC.
Liberty’s Center Representative work in a professional call center environment and assist callers with issues related to multiple state Medicaid programs including program assessments, approvals, denials, and general program information.
The specific duties and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, and research issues and provide correct information at all times
- Follow call center “scripts” when handling incoming and outgoing calls
- Keep accurate records of all conversations in software system
- Adhere to all HIPAA requirements for caller privacy
- Frequently participate in training seminars to improve knowledge of program requirements, company policies and practices, as well as customer service skills
Hiring the preeminent candidates, investing in their continued success, and rewarding their ongoing contribution are at the core of our belief system. Liberty is proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Click here for a detailed overview of Liberty’s benefits package
Well-qualified candidates for this position will possess the following:
- High school diploma
- Experience in call center operations for a minimum of one year
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills, along with active listening
- Proven customer service experience
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Strong computer skills
Liberty Healthcare Corporation is doing business in North Carolina as Liberty Healthcare Corporation of North Carolina. Liberty Healthcare Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans and people who have disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
Click here to learn more about Liberty’s services in North Carolina
We’re Liberty . . . and we give you the freedom to succeed!