Raleigh - North Carolina (NC),
Martin Marietta Materials
Recently ranked at #72 on Fortune magazine’s list of the 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in the world, Martin Marietta, a member of the S&P 500 Index, employs more than 8,500 employees at operations spanning 27 states, Canada and the Bahamas. A leading supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials, dedicated teams at Martin Marietta supply the resources for the roads, sidewalks and foundations on which we live.
At Martin Marietta, we are always looking for the best and the brightest, for people who have the potential to be the Company's future leaders. We are building on our foundation of success by selecting the finest people and helping them realize their potential. When you decide to build your career at Martin Marietta, you'll know what it's like to be respected, challenged and rewarded.
We are seeking a corporate recruiter to conduct full-cycle recruiting for our corporate office and provide recruitment support to our field locations to support our growing business within the aggregates and raw materials industry. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, this position will take an active role throughout the entire recruitment life-cycle, including job posting, sourcing candidates, resume screening, interviewing, extending offers, negotiation, and closing.
- Conduct full-cycle recruitment activity for all corporate office functions, including (but not limited to) IT, Accounting, and Engineering
- Proactively recruit for qualified candidates and maintain an active pipeline through a variety of resources, including social media, internet job boards, and industry networks
- Establish and cultivate relationships with hiring managers to understand the function and business need for current openings and define the interview and selection process, as well as create job descriptions that accurately reflect position requirements
- Lead Talent Acquisition related projects as assigned
- Provide status reports on open positions to the Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers
- Ensures all activities are performed in accordance with the Company’s Mission, Vision, and Values, and in compliance with the Company’s policies, procedures, and Code of Ethical Business Conduct
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Minimum of 2 years of recruiting experience is required, agency experience preferred
- Recruitment experience in support of IT, Accounting/Finance, and Engineering groups very strongly preferred
- Experience with online recruitment tools including online job boards and web-based ATS is required
- Strong verbal and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with AAP compliance
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, including the ability to perform root cause analysis
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment is required
- Ability to work with a flexible schedule to accommodate interviews and phone screens
- Ability to handle deadline-driven tasks
- Prescription Drug
- Health Care Reimbursement Account
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401(k) with Company matching
- Salary Continuation – Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Options
- Employee Life Insurance
- Spouse & Dependent Life Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- College Scholarship Program – for dependent children
- Matching Gift Program
- New Auto Purchase Discount Plans
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.