Associate Agency Business Administrator
Raleigh - North Carolina (NC), 27607
Mutual of Omaha
Work type: Full Time Regular
Location: North Carolina
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform various office support functions such as answering telephone calls and taking messages; welcoming and assisting walk-in clients, applicants, visitors, referring them to appropriate persons; maintaining multiple filing systems; scheduling appointments; typing letters, memos, reports using Microsoft Office, etc.; coordinating travel plans; sorting and distributing mail; maintaining office machines; and performing other related tasks.
- Perform a variety of new business functions to include:
- Entering application information into the app entry system; resolving edit/noncompliance issues with management and/or agents; and following up with providers and agents to obtain or clarify information regarding underwriting
- Monitoring the post issue process ensuring all pending information is received, entered and completed
- Maintaining accurate records, cross-reference files and system information
- Conduct a variety of agent pay functions with general supervision to include:
- Reviewing accuracy of pay information
- Advising management of pay status and related issues
- Handle various accounting activities such as manager expense transactions, balancing accounts, monitoring expense account charges, processing online epay, and alerting management and/or home office personnel to problems and working through to resolution.
- Respond to inquiries from policyholders, producers, administrators, claimants, and customers, assisting if possible or referring to appropriate office personnel.
- Ensure the large volume of materials, product information and general supplies needed by the agents and employees are inventoried and maintained in adequate supply requiring timely ordering and regular updating of outdated materials.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
This job posting is reflective of the Associate Agency Business Administrator essential functions, qualifications, and physical requirements. The Associate Agency Business Administrator and Agency Business Administrator levels have variable essential functions, qualifications and physical requirements. Competency and skill set will determine level of placement within the posted job family.
- Basic computer knowledge to include office software products such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Basic accounting and math aptitude skills.
- Strong human relations and communication skills; telephone and customer service skills.
- Organization, attention to detail, analytical, problem solving and clerical support skills.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST we will reply within 24 hours.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Join forces with a company that can AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS AND EMPOWER YOUR CAREER.
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: Dec 10, 2019 04:20 PM Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: Dec 14, 2019 11:55 PM Eastern Standard Time