New Product Planning ADUCANUMAB Manager
Research Triangle Park - North Carolina (NC),
This role is focused on the implementation of the go-to-market-strategies for ADUCANUMAB. This role would coordinate all implementation efforts within Patient Services. This would include managing the Patient Services Working Teams focusing on project management, managing communication, and providing knowledge expertise to facilitate successful launches. Post –launch, this role will help with the day-to-day issues that may arise on process, training, or systems. This role will own specific patient program development which includes design, development, approvals, and implementation planning.
This role reports to the Associate Director of the New Product Planning Team and would have regular interactions with all groups within Patient Services especially the Program Leads/Sr Program Leads/Managers from the PMO, Digital, Vendor Management, Pharmacy Operations, Compliance, Operations, Training, and Business Operations and Intelligence teams. Outside of Patient Services, this role would collaborate with the Manager/Associate Director representatives of Marketing, Managed Access and Reimbursement, IT, Field Force, Legal, and Compliance teams.
1) Facilitating Patient Services’ work related to ADUCANUMAB including
2) Partner with Brand Teams, IT, Managed Access and Reimbursement, and other US Therapy Operations’ Teams to create and launch a subset of the patient programs supporting ADUCANUMAB
4) Represent Patient Services on Core Launch Committee Sub Teams by bringing the Patient Services view point to key discussions, assisting in decision making, and partnering with key proposal creation
5) Manage Patient Services launch communication strategy including facilitating internal advisory boards for all launch products to gain expertise from PS teams
6) This role may have the opportunity to have 1-2 direct report to assist in implementation
- 7-10+ years working in a commercial or services organization
- Experience with resourcing strategy, program planning, and organizational communication
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical, problem solving, strategic thinking skills and business acumen
- Alzheimer’s experience preferred
Bachelor’s Degree Required, Advanced Degree Preferred