Analyst, Inventory Mgmt
Rocky Mount - North Carolina (NC),
Promote and maintain a unified policy to systematically coordinate the components of cost and price. In order to produce a system of price information that is ethically monitored and applied to the customer. Interpret contracts, vendor confirmations and other pertinent documents for the extraction of cost information necessary to assure system validity and purchase order integrity to sustain a high level of accuracy in all cost/price fields. Work closely with: Procurement to coordinate that purchase order cost is accurately reflected on all purchase orders. Supply Chain Services to proactively necessitate customers and vendors to forward cost update information in a timely manner so that customer price role integrity is retained Accounts Payable to process/resolve invoice discrepancies by determining the cause and initiating actions necessary to prevent future inconsistencies. Make recommendations for the development of processes, procedures, and reports to substantiate the accuracy of all cost and price information.
- Proficient in the use and functionality of Excel spreadsheet software
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Detail oriented with high accuracy level
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and flexible to change in workflow
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Must Have High School Diploma or GED
- College degree preferred
McLane offers competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD/LTD and 401(k).