Administrative Officer II
Wake County - North Carolina (NC),
State of North Carolina
The purpose of this position is to serve as a Transition to Community Living Initiative (TCLI) program liaison for LME/MCO, County DSS, Division of Medical Assistance (DMA) and Division of Aging and Adult Services (DAAS) staff. This position will use NCFAST and NCTracks systems to research case information and inputting/updating data for TCLI program participants. This position will communicate with callers and work to resolve all TCLI transition issues. The position is proactive in understanding business processes, policies and partner with business areas to plan, coordinate and assist in the implementation of required technology and information change. This position is responsible for planning, organizing, knowledge management, requirements definition, change service request (CSR), Customer Request (CR) generation, , training coordination. The position must build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships with the various DMA business areas, third party entities and vendors that service N.C. Medicaid beneficiaries and the DHHS divisions that support them. This position will also provide administrative support to the Special Advisor on ADA as it relates to budget, contracts, travel, contract management, and program expenditures. Job responsibilities include:
- This position will manage the relationship between the LME/MC and local DSS This individual is responsible for the administration, monitoring, of the current TCLI contracts. Develop and maintain contracts through Open Windows. Strong communication and negotiation skills. Monitor the contracts progress and performance to ensure services conform to the contract requirements. Authorizing payments consistent with the contract terms. Resolving disputes in a timely manner. Documenting significant events. Maintaining appropriate records. Assist section staff with processing Travel Reimbursements with Budget Office.
- This position ensures internal and external stakeholders management through effective communication, and contributes to the improvement best practices, etc.
The DMHDDSAS provides quality support to achieve self-determination for individuals with intellectual and or developmental disabilities and quality services to promote treatment and recovery for individuals with mental illness and substance use disorders.
Salary Grade GN10; Recruitment Range: $39,611.00 - $49,395.00
To receive credit for all of your work history and credentials, you must list the information on the application form. Any information listed under the text resume section or on an attachment will not be considered for qualifying credit. Qualified applicants must document on the application that they possess all of the following:
- Strong background working directly with NC Fast and NC Tracks.
- Background working with DSS county offices.
- Strong experience using outlook and other Microsoft applications.
- Strong subject matter expertise with Medicaid.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, conflict resolution, and persuasion capabilities and ability to maintain consistent professional behavior in all activities.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to follow complex and/or detailed technical procedures.
- Familiarity with filing DHHS expense reports and other administrative requirements.
Bachelor's degree from an appropriately accredited institution and three years of experience in personnel, budgeting, research or administrative management;
An equivalent combination of education and experience.