LAUNDRY SERVICE (FULL-TIME)
Winston-Salem - North Carolina (NC), 27105
Compass Group USA
TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 356430.
Click here to view more.
- We have several openings for LAUNDRY SERVICE positions.
- Location: CLS-Winston Salem, 195 Park Plaza Dr Winston Salem, NC 27105. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time schedule; Must be able to work Monday-Saturday. Regular Schedule 7:00 am-3:30 pm.
- Requirement: No experience is required, willing to train.
- Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY!
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 371888 . Click here to view more.
- You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Crothall Healthcare, a division of Compass Group North America, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, business facilities management and clinical engineering. Crothall is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
Full time associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
Summary: Perform laundry services including cleaning and distributing linens to clients. Also contributing to team efforts and professionally interacting with clients, customers, and team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Properly sorts, washes and dries linens following the approved laundry procedures.
- Folds, counts and stacks linens following approved laundry procedures.
- Collects soiled linens along with redistributing clean linens.
- Transports supplies to include clean and soiled linen to the appropriate storage and collection areas.
- Provides quality customer service to customers by providing one on one attention to the detail.
- Routinely inspects linens for wear and tear, identifying worn and torn linens and following Standard Operating Procedure for damaged linens.
- Maintains the commercial and residential laundry rooms in a clean, orderly and sanitary condition.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 371888