Data Integrity Specialist
Fargo - North Dakota (ND), 58104
First International Bank & Trust
Estimated salary $14 an hour
First International Bank and Trust is recognized seven years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy treating every customer like family.
Please see below for additional information regarding the Data Integrity Specialist position and submit your online application!
Position Summary: The Data & Integrations team was built to help FIBT drive improvement in the accessibility and quality of their data assets and tools, allowing them to deliver data solutions faster.. The ultimate goal is to ensure FIBT’s growth is not impacted by limitations of the data. Rather, the data is an incredible asset to success.
Under the direction of the Data & Integrations Manager, the Data Integrity Specialist will be integral in building and managing an enterprise data integrity and governance program. The main purpose of this position is to ensure the formation and execution of data integrity and governance framework, policy, and standards. The ideal candidate for this position will have strong data governance background who understands data, proper use/consumption, data quality, data policies, and stewardship. The candidate will be able think outside of the box, and have passion for data quality and transparency in order to enable FIBT to execute on its data-related initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for driving the development, implementation, and execution of an effective Data Integrity Governance Program across an end-to-end lifecycle to ensure that cross-functional deliverables are met, and regulatory and requirements are addressed in a thorough, effective, and timely manner.
- Provide hands-on development, execution, and coordination of initiatives and activities related to Data Integrity Governance Program including development of DI plans, assessment tools, process maps and gaps remediation plans and execution.
- Responsible for supporting data analytics activities that enable more efficient, timely, and in-depth understanding of trends, patterns, and relationships in large structured and unstructured datasets.
- Provide thought leadership and participate with projects that involve any of the upstream or downstream data flows and processes.
- Develop procedures for data collection and statistical information systems to improve operational efficiency.
- Work closely with Development and Analytics teams to help
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics or related degree, 5+ years of data integrity experience, or a combination is required. Experience with Salesforce in a related capacity is preferred.