Outside Sales (Account Manager)
West Fargo - North Dakota (ND),
Dakota Fluid Power
Dakota Fluid Power, Inc. is a regional leader in Fluid Power Sales, Service and Repair. Due to unprecedented growth, we are looking for an individual to fill the Outside Sales (Account Manager) position.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:The Outside Sales (Account Manager) is responsible for sales and margin growth as-well-as market penetration and market growth. Accountable for retention, development, customer satisfaction of both existing and new accounts, and for area coverage in a specified territory.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Increase sales of components, systems, and service capabilities within target accounts.
- Identify and develop new markets and customers.
- Must maintain good working relationship with Engineering, Purchasing, Management, and all aspects of the Customer.
- Follow the DFP Professional Sales Growth Program and apply the sales strategy for continued growth.
- Utilize the 5 stages of the sales process methodology to prospect, qualify, propose product/service plan, facilitate positive decisions, gain new accounts, and expand current accounts
within the specified territory.
Maintain and Utilize Key Tools; Pipeline, Open Order Reports, Driving Logs, etc.
Recognize a need and promote DFP Division products and solutions to current and new customers.
Follow-up on all account activities to insure order accuracy and timelines of completion to customer satisfactions. Apprise supervisor when involved with resolving critical customer satisfaction issues.
Attend and participate in Vendor and DFP training and sales meetings.
Maintaining accurate records of customer information, i.e., contacts, project files, competition, etc.
SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS:Experience in Fluid Power Sales, Fluid Power Certification Preferred (not required); Thorough Understanding of Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems; Basic Product Knowledge of Pumps, Motors, Valves, and Filtration; Excellent Customer Service (people skills); Strong Communication Skills (written & verbal); Take Ownership of Responsibilities; Motivated and Function well Independently as-well-as within the Team; Manage Multiple Priorities in a Fast Paced Environment.