West Fargo - North Dakota (ND),
Dakota Fluid Power
Summary of Responsibilities:The primary responsibilities for the Service Technician is to provide service to Dakota Fluid Power customers in repairs, maintenance of vehicles, repairs, maintenance, refurbishing or rebuilding of equipment of products. The Service Technician must always exhibit positive and effective interaction with all DFP customers, associates and vendors. Signing Bonus available, depending on experience.
- Commit and uphold the Dakota Fluid Power safety commitment in all actions and communications as it applies in our safety manuals and procedures.
- Create and maintain accurate service and repair documents for all work to be performed.
- Use and understand all documents, forms and procedures as they apply.
- Diagnose issues with hydraulic, electrical, mechanical and compressed air systems.
- Service and repair on-road, off-road mobile equipment and industrial fluid power systems.
- Service and repair hydraulic pumps, motors, valves, cylinders and all other system components requiring attention.
- Refurbish, rebuild and replace required components to restore equipment to required working condition.
- Perform welding and fabrication tasks as the
Attend the required training programs on products, services and self-development programs offered by or through Dakota Fluid Power
Maintaining a clean work area for safety and to expedite project completion.
Able to work overtime, travel and work an occasional on-call shift.
Perform any and all other duties assigned by the management.
Skills/Qualifications:Advance knowledge of troubleshooting, repair, and installation of hydraulics, compressed air and mechanical systems; proficient in basic hydraulic plumbing, welding and mechanical fabrication. Ability to read and understand hydraulic, electrical and mechanical drawings and schematics; ability to learn lathes, milling machines, drill presses, hydraulic press and similar equipment. Professional, superior customer service, strong motivation and ability to work independently, high level of integrity and ethical values, excellent communication skills (written and verbal), basic computer skills or ability to learn for record keeping, clean driving record, ability to lift up to 75 lbs. on a regular basis, consistently use arms and legs with full-range of motion, frequent stooping, bending, squatting and kneeling, exert push and pull forces.