Hamilton - Ohio (OH),
G&J Pepsi-Cola Bottlers
Estimated salary $40,982 a year
Be in charge! As a Merchandiser, you are out and about creating eye-catching original displays and filling shelves and coolers ensuring customers can easily reach for their favorite brands. Our team of talented merchandisers takes pride in their work as they are the face of Pepsi. They serve to delight customers and increase company sales and profits by displaying market leading products.
Merchandisers serve our customers by merchandising our products to established standards in order to increase company sales and profits.
Hours: Tuesday through Saturday, 6am - 2:30pm. However, candidates must be able to work overtime due to business needs.
- Stocks, rotates, and displays all products to established standards (e.g. coolers, vendors, shelves).
- Communicates with retailers and Pepsi management on issues regarding pricing, products, programs, opportunities and problems that arise in the store.
- Assists and interacts with consumers at retailer locations according to established standards.
- Maintains a clean, neat and organized backroom at retailer locations according to established standards.
- Responsible for cleaning all locations at which our products are displayed (e.g. coolers, vendors, shelving).
- Completes daily merchandiser logs, mileage reports, store and vendor logs and other paperwork as required according to established standards.
- Works assignedschedule, exhibits regular and predictable attendance and works overtime as required to meet workload demands. Performs other related duties as required.
- Valid Driver’s license; must have reliable transportation.
- Employee must be insurable to operate a vehicle, as a condition of initial and continued employment.
- 6-12 months of previous merchandising /stocking experience, and previous customer service experience in a retail and/or warehouse setting.
- Must be able to lift up to 65 pounds manually in a repetitive motion and up to 2000 pounds mechanically.
G&J Pepsi provides benefits-eligible employees with a comprehensive benefits and perks package that goes well beyond the number you see in your paycheck. From sponsored medical and income protection coverage to a generous retirement plan and great entertainment and retail discounts, G&J believes in rewarding its hard-working employees for their contributions toward the company’s success.
Diversity has power. It’s an investment in our present and our future. That’s why we celebrate and respect the rich culture and differences of our employees, customers, business partners, and communities we serve.
At G&J Pepsi, employment decisions are made without regard to: race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.