Territory Business Manager
Ohio - Ohio (OH),
You know Valvoline, right? We’re a household name. We’re one of the most recognized and respected premium brands in the global automotive lubricant industry, we have a presence in more than 140 countries, and our customers have trusted us for 150 years. But at Valvoline, we’re never idle, so we still have work to do. We need good people to help us achieve our vision to build the world's leading engine- and automotive-maintenance business. That’s where you come in. Do you love collaborating with team members? Are you ready for a rewarding job that will help you grow your career? If so, join us.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Territory Business Manager. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Managing a defined geographic territory as a business unit to maximize profits and grow sales both horizontally and vertically
- Ability to sell premium products and programs
- Transferring knowledge and motivation to personnel and installers
- Analyzing performance of
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum three years experience
- Field experience, marketing, financial or related business experience
- History of consistent above-average performance
- Strong selling skills including a willingness to embrace ambitious growth expectations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
What Will Set You Apart
- Working knowledge of SAP and salesforce.com experience
- Health insurance plans
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
- Terms and conditions apply and benefits may differ depending on position.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.