Scale Operator - HSG Oklahoma
Broken Arrow - Oklahoma (OK), 74011
Job ID: 151099
Holliday Sand & Gravel Company, a CRH company, is one of the leading sand and gravel producers throughout Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma. Holliday Sand & Gravel Company is a dynamic company known for its causal, team-oriented work environment. We provide opportunities for career growth and advancement to employees at all levels.
- Scale Ticket Operation and Remote Ticketing (70%)
- Weighs outgoing truck loads, entering order information into the computer system and generating tickets for customer. Ticketing may also be to a remote location.
- Verification of customer information, truck hauling company, driver, project location, and product purchased.
- Interaction with customers, loader operators, superintendents and other plant personnel to ensure accurate ticketing information and quality customer service.
- Collects funds on COD orders.
- Prepares weekly cash report on COD orders and cash receipts and submits to Billing Specialist at Legler location.
- Generates reports. Assists as requested for ticket information review for invoicing.
- Office Support- Clerical (15%)
- Answers incoming phone calls and greets visitors and customers in a pleasant and courteous manner so as to provide quality customer service.
- Takes accurate and detailed messages when needed and/or redirects callers as appropriate.
- Codes invoices for accounts payable on approved invoices received at plant. Timely sends coded invoices to Legler office accounts payable department for processing.
- Maintains and generates accurate monthly reports.
Submits wage personnel payroll hours each Monday.
- Accurately records and reports MSHA quarterly reports, accident reports, and injury reports.
- Files plant paperwork and reports.
- Performs other job related functions as needed.
- Performs daily task of sweeping and mopping plant office building.
- Performs daily task of straightening, dusting, and cleaning of plant office areas including, scale operator area, main customer entry area, employee break area and restrooms.
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Holliday Sand & Gravel Company is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability-If you want to know more, please click on this link.