Broken Arrow - Oklahoma (OK),
MC Residential Communities
Estimated salary $23 an hour
Have you been feeling like you need a change and keeping your eyes open for a new opportunity? Would you like to work for a company that values every member of the team? Would you appreciate an environment that will give you the opportunity to GROW? Well you have found it!
We are looking for people who want to GROW with us.
- Go-Getter - Someone who is driven and brings positive energy with them wherever they go.
- Real Deal – Someone who is aware and present with a growth mindset.
- Originality – Someone who is open minded & humble and is excited about new possibilities.
- Worker-Bee – Someone who is like a bee; puts their heart and best efforts into making the beehive thrive towards our common goal.
We are looking for a unique individual whose varied talents and experiences will bring value to our maintenance team for our Broken Arrow, OK community. Our work environment is like no other- uniquely focused on delivering amazing customer service. Maintenance Supervisors are empowered to do what is best for the customer and are enthusiastic about building loyalty for our brand and their community.
What will I be doing?
- Looking after your community as if it were your home.
- Maintaining the physical functionality and safety of the community including, but not limited to, apartment homes & common areas.
- Proactively seeking solutions to problems, making sure to pay attention to the details.
- Managing your department within a budget and looking for ways to reduce expenses.
- Ensuring that you and your team have the right tools and equipment to do your jobs.
- Leading the maintenance team by supporting and elevating team performance.
- Making sure your work is performed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Responding to resident calls and service requests in a timely, friendly and efficient
Join us if you:
- Have strong communication, influencing and time management skills.
- Enjoy being part of a team environment.
- Have previous Maintenance Supervisor experience on 200+ units.
- Have availability and flexibility to be on-call.
Following are the benefits we can't wait to share with you:
- Short Term Disability (company paid)
- Long-Term Disability (company paid)
- Life Insurance (company paid)
- Supplemental Insurances - Accident, Hospitalization, Spouse and Family Life Insurance
- 401K with an employer match
- Generous Paid Time-Off
In addition to $23.00/hr and discounted rent, this position is eligible for a monthly bonus based on property performance measures.
- High School or better
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization